A health coach is someone who facilitates healthy, sustainable behavior change by challenging a client to listen to their inner wisdom, identify their values, and transform their goals into action.
They help clients gain the knowledge, tools and confidence to become active participants in their health (which includes food, stress, relationships, mental health, etc) so they can reach their self-identified health goals.
How can a health coach help me?
- Health coaches take you your individual physical, emotional and lifestyle factors into account.
- We know food is not the primary source of health. No matter how much “healthy” food you are eating, if your thoughts are toxic, you will feel toxic.
- Health coaches provide a safe space to discover your own definition of health.
- We provide you with accountability to achieve your personal health and lifestyle goals.
- Health coaches can bridge the gap between doctors and patients and provide you with extra time and attention.